Monday, February 13, 2012

Ever thine... ever mine... ever Ours




All my life I swore never to depend on a man for happiness,
Yet, here I am… writing with your pen… on a paper you bought me… in your home… waiting for you…
You have made my life magical in ways that I never thought is real.
You have made every Valentine’s more special…
You have made every impossible… Possible

For forever my name will be connected to yours…
My entire life… Presence and future relies on you…
It is hard for me to admit that
But without you I do not exist…
I grew up in your arms
I became a woman and a mother because of you…
I love you with everything than I am
I am yours and you, my love, shall forever be mine…

Ever thine… Ever mine… Ever ours…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one day my wife will say the same to me.