Sunday, December 7, 2008

Things I think about when quitting my job!

- Ironically, it only takes a grown up to take such a decision yet there’s nothing grown up about quitting.
- If professionalism means I have to watch the world mock my intelligence, then yes I’m at a whole new level of professionalism!
- There’s no such thing as a peaceful resignation, it’s just a code word boss’s use till your destruction plan is fixed!
- Quitting is like divorce; it begins with a promise of a better tomorrow and ends with a bird crapping in your hair!
- Having a loving guy really helps.
- Lending an ear to a pretentious friend is like selling your soul to the devil.
- Being skilled, experienced and honest is who I am.
- If you’re not willing to listen, then I won’t bother talking. Period
- In real life it’s; don’t speak now and forever hold your peace!
- Don’t bother with the truth, for people will only believe what they want to believe.
- Sometimes blindness save us the heartache, that’s why God didn’t give us eyes on our backs.
- If you want success, never settle for less (cheesy yet so true :p)
- One day, my words will speak louder than actions and that is a promise!
- If I had known things will end that way, I wouldn't have bothered worrying.
- Relieve is what you feel when wrong decisions are put to order.
- Even the filthy water under the bridge gets filtered.
- Some opportunities must be overlooked.
- How low can you go; was never my field of expertise!
- The only difference between a deaf person and a self-centered one is that the latter is chooses to listen to none but his own voice.
- If you can’t spot a lie, the odds are you’ll never see the truth even if it hits you in the face!
- To survive in the business world, you have to be a liar, a hypocrite and a suck-up. Period.
- I hate playing the victim role, even If I’m one.
- What’s it called listening to lies? Mmm… A waste of time!
- It’s a 2 weeks’ notice, always have and always will be.
- From this day forward, you’ll be haunted by my Excellency!
- When the getting over part is easy, just know that it didn’t matter from the start.
- Being classy and decent isn’t everything. Period
- Chocolate melts away the fats we’re forced to chew.
- I now know why it’s sometimes smart to say nothing at all.
- When angry, you’re face always manage to cheat your brain.
- Knocking on every door doesn’t make you a beggar but a pioneer.
- Nothing’s wrong about exploring options, that’s why they’re called options!
- Everyone moves in search of happiness, success and satisfaction, why can’t I?!
- It’s easier to say “no” when you recognize you’re capabilities.
- Be glad that the moment is gone and that the time-machine is only a fantasy.
- Lying has nothing to do with perceptions, it’s just lying.
- Why do we always, and I mean always, end up honoring the wrong people?!
- When someone answers el 7amdule Allah, that’s usually your queue to stop nosing!
- Never let anyone in on your personal affairs for they’ll use it against you.

No comments: