Monday, November 3, 2008

My Stream of consciousness (That you have to put up with!)


- People blaming others is a vicious maze, where you’ve to figure out the starting
point to find your way to the end
- Only a person can know his true worth, for people will only portray what they think
of him
- There’s no such thing as satisfaction, never was and never will be. Period
- Butterflies signals all sorts of feelings whether in your head or your stomach
- Anticipation is neither good nor bad, it’s simply a justifiable neutral ground till the worst
happens
- Equality used to be a human right, now it’s one of the very successful- I might add- hypocrisy
techniques
-Never put the needs of others ahead of yours for no one will do you the same honor
- When you’re about to fall, it’s better to land on a strong arm than a broken leg
- I don’t see why I have to give up food for clothes or clothes for food, when they’re only two sides of a coin. It’s just that when you choose to look at one side you can’t see the other at
the same time
- It’s a cultural belief that elders are to gain the youngsters respect but what happens when the elders
decide to fail that?
- Hate me, fry me, bake my, try me, all the above and I’ll still fall for the same trap
- Too much daydreaming will kill reality for you’ll be living in your own head
- There are no angels on this earth, just another sinful creatures
- Nothing ever comes by a chance, there’s always a consequence of which you forgot its action
- Forgiveness denotes your importance while forgetfulness signifies that you meant nothing to that
person
-In rough times, it’s comforting to know that God is providing you with the shield. But it’s you who has to fight the battle of life
- Thank you for all the things you’ve given me, but it’s your heart which I’m truly blessed to have
- Why do all men think of themselves as mortal creatures when it’s a scientific fact that women live longer than men?
- There are a lot of things that I’m willing to accept. Dad’s death isn’t one of them

No comments: